Toru Enterprises, Mardan, Pakistan
We are hiring a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Manager in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Rs. 50,000 to 60,000 per month depending on skills.
Professional work environment in a fast growing company with strong opportunity for career growth. Job training will be provided.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures in our project management software.
- Meet with project staff on a regular basis to assess workload, assign tasks, discover roadblocks, etc.
- Organizing, attending and participating in group meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to decisions and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and suggest solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
Candidates with an engineering degree and experience in working with housing schemes and/or construction projects will be given strong preference.
- Bachelors degree.
- Two years work experience.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
How To Apply:
- Download the entrance test at the following link: DOWNLOAD TEST
- Complete the test at your own time. Do not ask someone to help you as there will be a harder test at entry.
- Submit a printed answer sheet along with a copy of your CV in person at our Green Mansions Sales Office, at Ghalader Road, Rashakai, Mardan GOOGLE MAPS. Submit to Mr. Gulzar Akbar or Mr. Fazal Karam.
- Application deadline is January 30th, however hiring is taking place on an ongoing basis, do not wait till the last date to apply.