Toru Enterprises, Mardan.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team who will manage the accounting function of the best banquet in Mardan and will work up to managing the same function for our new hotel which is under construction and will be operational within 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, ability to communicate effectively with top management, and steer the finance department to achieve its objectives. He will have the ability to work independently and to high standards. He must be a self starter who takes initiatives to continuously improve the overall quality of his/her department. This position will work up to Assistant Manager position within one year.
Professional work environment in a fast growing company with strong opportunity for career growth.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, bank reconciliations and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities, answering questions and keeping them motivated.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Works on design and implementation of internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policies and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports on demand of management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Dealing with tax authorities and external tax consultant.
- Sits on the Procurement Committee for all major purchases.
- Qualified CA/ACCA with 3+ years of experience, or if part qualified, at least 5 years of experience in a recognized audit firm.
- Experience in Hospitality, Food & Beverage and Construction industries is a plus.
- Experience of building and testing internal controls and of conducting audits is also valued.
How to Apply:
- Send an email with your CV to [email protected]